• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Foulger Ford license plate frames

Diesel Donna

I have a pair of Foulger Ford license plate frames from the dealer in Arcadia-Monrovia, CA. if anybody wants them. Check your Marti reports to see if your car was sold there. They are metal and would look good after a little clean up.

~~~~Donna

Russ

Just a bit of trivia about Foulger Ford. When our Mustangs were being sold (1968), Foulger Ford was located on Hunnington Drive in Monrovia. In the mid '80's, Foulger moved to Arcadia, right next to the Santa Anita Racetrack, hense the "Arcadia-Monrovia" location on the dealer frame. Foulger was well known for hi-performance Fords, and I can still recall a SOHC 427 engine on an engine stand in the showroom. Today, Foulger Ford is out of business, but the Arcadia showroom still stands. (PS: I was born and raised in Monrovia).

It is great of you to offer the frames, and I hope someone has a car from Foulger.

Russ

6t8-390gt

Donna,
It's great to see you offering the frames to a member here. I found the frame for my dealer here and Russ was kind enough to give it to me. Thanks Again Russ

Danny

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Russ, That's very interesting! My car was sold at Pearson Ford in San Diego and I sent an email to them but they have never responded. But now that Casey has made the GT/CS ones, I like that even better!

Danny...pay it forward right?

When I go back to western New York again this spring I am going to ask my cousin who owns a Ford dealership in NW Pennsylvania if she has any old memorabilia laying around. I would love to score some brochures and stuff.

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

case12 said:
I have never found one for mine, Pasadena Motors, but would love to find one or any other memorabilia from there. I would hang it on the garage wall. Casey

Casey, I'll keep my eyes open for ya! I go to the Pomona and Long Beach car swap meets fairly often.

~~~~Donna

case12

Donna, Thanks! I don't think Pasadena Motors has been around for a long time. I can't even find anything on them in Google. It would be great to find something. Thanks! Casey

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

case12 said:
Donna, Thanks! I don't think Pasadena Motors has been around for a long time. I can't even find anything on them in Google. It would be great to find something. Thanks! Casey

You betcha! I'll keep an eye out for 'em and carry a screw driver if need be.My sister lives near Pasadena....I could cruise the neighborhood for older cars...
I bought a truck years ago from Robert Loud Ford in Pasadena but that doesn't help you any. I think I threw away the frames anyhow. Oops.

~~~~Donna

case12

Just a note - the address was Pasadena Motors, 101 S Arroyo Pkwy. I dont think there is anything there anymore. (Never been there....so dont know the area). Casey

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Okay Casey...if I can get over there, I'll take a peek. It may be a couple of months though. Arroyo Pkwy has an off ramp from the freeway, so it will be easy enough to find that area.~~~~Donna

joedls

case12 said:
Just a note - the address was Pasadena Motors, 101 S Arroyo Pkwy. I dont think there is anything there anymore. (Never been there....so dont know the area). Casey

Hey Casey,

I'll be in Pasadena next week. Want me to drive by this address?

case12

joedls said:
Hey Casey,

I'll be in Pasadena next week. Want me to drive by this address?

I don't mean to send you out of your way. But if you are passing by, I just wondered what is there now. Hopefully I can get something from Pasadena Motors via eBay or someone seeing something at a swap meeting. I like the old memorabilia kind of stuff to go along with the car. I do have the original manual with their name and address rubber stamped in it. Thanks. Casey

joedls

case12 said:
I don't mean to send you out of your way. But if you are passing by, I just wondered what is there now. Hopefully I can get something from Pasadena Motors via eBay or someone seeing something at a swap meeting. I like the old memorabilia kind of stuff to go along with the car. I do have the original manual with their name and address rubber stamped in it. Thanks. Casey

I went by there today. It's just a vacant lot, with other businesses around it. No dealership left there.

Dave

I would Like Frames

I have a 68 Mustang from Foulger Ford and Would Like the frames, How Much are you asking,
Thanks Dave

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Dave said:
I have a 68 Mustang from Foulger Ford and Would Like the frames, How Much are you asking,
Thanks Dave

Dave,
It's your lucky day today only! Just send me your address in a private email and I will mail them next week.

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

I was kidding about the 'today only' thing Dave.....if you don't let me know, they are still up for grabs. Waiting for your reply.

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Julz, Oh man you are talking about back from 2006. I have NO idea if these are still in my garage or not.