• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted:1968 GT/CS S-code projectL

classicsguy

Looking to buy a 1968 GT/CS 4 speed project car. Will also consider an automatic.
Second choice: J-code 4-speed GT/CS
Please post here or e mail classicsguy@prtc.net
Thanks for the space!

MUSTANGJANNY

Greetings,

MustangJanny here....I have a 1968 GT/CS 289, 4 speed strong motor, trans, needs some cosmetic work, bought as a project car 7 years ago, did a rebuild on motor, front end suspension, new clutch, misc. I just bought a new home and have a fairly recent back injury...my "Rock n Roll hoocheekoo" days are over, ankle snapping, bouncing ride no good for lumbar support! Need to sell.
Est. milaege is 16,000..as for J code..will check registry listing and bring you up to speed. Will also work on pic if interested. Contact Janice @ JMBMTY@AOL.COM