• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2010 Calendars now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2010 CaliforniaSpecial.com Calendars are now on sale!

You can order them here: http://californiaspecial.com/calendars.htm
These are full color, full bleed, 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

For those who may not know, every year members of the forum submit photos of their cars for the Calendar. Then we all vote and the top 12 get their own month (+1 for the cover). The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2011) so no one is left out.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Scott,

Yes, I'd be happy to. For a single calendar it looks like the added shipping is about $6. Go ahead and send me a PM with your address and how many you want and I'll figure out the total shipping.

Thanks!

miller511

Jon,

Mine arrived yesterday as well.

Thanks so much for putting this together.

-Jeff

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks everyone. Glad you like them.

I still have about 75 left, so if you know of anyone else who needs one please send them my way. :smile:

rvrtrash

Congratulations to Arlie for having the cover shot. Very Nice!

Steve

hcsstang

The last time that I talked to Jon he has quite a few calenders left. We can't leave Jon stick with them so lets get out and try to sell some.

Northern Pony

Jon;
My calander finally arrived, that's Canada Post for you.
But I can only say good things are worth waiting for, thanks for putting this together again, it does look great.
BoB