• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 I had to miss the California event...Bellevue, anyone?

DeadStang

I couldn't get coverage for work to take the CS down to Concord, but I do get the Bellevue Round Up off work. I'm busy driving my CS as much as the rain will permit to work out the bugs for the trip north next month. Anyone else have plans on attending? We usually take two Mustangs and drive up Thursday for the Pony Trails on Friday, etc., and stay at the Embassy Suites.

oneeyejohn

I am planning on going on the Pony Trails. This will be the first year my GT/CS will have been reliable enough to do this. I have been using it regularly in this years Fridaynighter TSD rally series. So Pony Trails should be fun.

OP
OP
D

DeadStang

I am planning on going on the Pony Trails. This will be the first year my GT/CS will have been reliable enough to do this. I have been using it regularly in this years Fridaynighter TSD rally series. So Pony Trails should be fun.

It IS a lot of fun. We like to go and look at the beautiful judged cars Saturday, then we take the Mustangs to people's choice Sunday, which is also good. Just did my fan clutch the other night, but today I'm seeing that the starter is weak. I should get that done this weekend, then it's back to daily driver status until the next issue--or the Round Up!