• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Mustang Magazine Article Database

Mosesatm

Here is a link to a database of Mustang magazine articles.

http://www.hammar.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/magsrch

If you are looking for an article on a particular topic just type in the key words and the search engine will spit out a list of magazines with articles about those words.

Then, if you can't find the article on-line let me know and I'll see if I have it. If I do I can scan the article and e-mail it to you.

robert campbell

Very Nice!!! Wish it would take you to the actual article.... But this will help to find stuff!!!

Rob

hcsstang

For those of you that receive Mustang Monthly. They have an article about special invitation in building T A picture of a 64 1\2 black con. If you look in the back of the picture a red hood is open and that.s my car. You got to brag when ever you get the chance even if only the open hood,

Scott

Mustang Monthly: 3/4 passenger shot this month!

Anyone else seen the Mustang Monthly 3/4 passenger side view of a GT/CS?... That is what I'm aspiring too but have yet to polish, apply stripes, retrim... it might be a while actually.

PS - I'll try linking a pic of the page tomorrow at the office - my PA will not be given credit where it is due.

PPS - that is much better - i like the cute puppy?

Scott

August MM GTCS Pic

So... whose is this?

Is that something on the grille?

Attachments

• AUGUST09 MM4.jpg
    AUGUST09 MM4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 31