• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Yellow GT/CS for sale $30,000

case12

nice car. nice color. tempting. would like to see the engine compartment...and there's that wrong tail light trim again....Casey

still looking for one

Mosesatm said:
Fantasy Junction is a showroom in Emeryville, just across the bay bridge from San Francisco, and adjacent to Berkeley, and they feature only fully restored cars with the best pedigree, and the prices so reflect this.

Their showroom is not easy to find but worth the trip if you are in the area. They also have a restoration facility behind the showroom. It is like visiting a car museum, you can see all kinds of Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Alfa Romeo, Porsche and many lesser known brands like Talbot, Sunbeam, Isotta and such.
the inventory continually changes. Their merchandise is far higher
in condition and price than your typical "daily drivers".
This GT/CS may actually be worth the price asked for it. The dealer is reputable, and been is business for many years.....

still looking for one

case12 said:
nice car. nice color. tempting. would like to see the engine compartment...and there's that wrong tail light trim again....Casey
You're EMINENTLY qualified to be a GT/CS Judge:rofl: :rofl:

Mustanglvr

still looking for one said:
You're EMINENTLY qualified to be a GT/CS Judge:rofl: :rofl:

Well if "Fantasy Junction" is supposed to be so good, then maybe they should get it right. The black trim was for the the 65 T-Bird taillights.

mustangman-nl

GT/CS San Francisco

Hello,

I was on vacation in the USA and I visited fantasy Junction in San Francisco. The GT/CS was a really nice car, but I think the interieur is incorrect.It is sadle instead of nugget gold.
I am seaching for a original GT/CS with at least powersteering and power (disk) brakes.
If anyone needs pictures of the car from Fantasy Junction let me know, I can mail them.

Greetings from the Netherlands

mustangwanted@hotmail.com