• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Antenna and inside door handles

Mustanglvr

I would like to buy an antenna for my GT/CS. I have the whole round base antenna already, I just need the mast or rod. It has a small piece of the rod on it now. so does that mean it is broken off? or that the rod is a seperate piece that can be attached? It does`nt look broken.

Also, I need a set of inside door handles. The ones you pull the door closed with. I need saddle colored, but I think any color will do and can be dyed.

Perkchiro

Hey Rhonda: Both of these items are available aftermarket. You might check Dallas Mustang, Virginia Classic or another of your chosing. I think the antenna is one unit, so purchasing it would include the base, mast and wiring connection to your radio. Scott Drake makes aftermarket door handles, also available from Mustang supply houses. I have these and they are good quality parts. Good Luck!
Steve

mmarsalone

Rhonda,

The inside door pulls are actually called arm rests. So whe looking for them look under "Arm rest". They will be color matched to your interior.

Diesel Donna

I think my antenna is a telescoping one... isn't that correct? The base , mast and wiring came in one package.