• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gold GT/CS with Cougar Dash on eBay

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
Now that is just butt ugly.

OK, it looks like I'll scratch that off my to-do list, along with the 'vette door handles, and the Nissan engine.:grin:

Mustanglvr

Mosesatm said:
OK, it looks like I'll scratch that off my to-do list, along with the 'vette door handles, and the Nissan engine.:grin:

No, no Arlie, do what you want. Its only one person`s opinion.

Please don`t mention the Nissan engine again, I`m still seeing Ms. Von Quack about that one.:rolleyes:

Perkchiro

Yeah Arlie: Do the vette handles, Nissan engine, cougar dash and then a candyapple red repaint. Then take 2 aspirin and call Dr. Van Quack in the morning for 12 therapy sessions. The abuse you'd get from this group would follow of course, but you could handle that just fine.

Steve in Missouri

CalPaul

It never ceases to amaze me that people don't spend 10 mins. cleaning up a car that they want to sell. A little windex, vacuum job.... goes a long ways.

Mustanger

CalPaul said:
It never ceases to amaze me that people don't spend 10 mins. cleaning up a car that they want to sell. A little windex, vacuum job.... goes a long ways.

I've always said the same thing ... I've seen pic's of cars with empty Big Gulp cups just laying on the floor - What are these people thinkin' ???...

69convert

I emailed the seller about the data plate. he says it was lost when the car was repainted. He doesn't have the marti report. Want's big money but won't spend any time to make it. With all the ebay fraud something like this seems suspicous.