• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Help, Just Bought California Special

OP
OP

68tang

Thanks for the "Rhonda Report"! I just got back the marti report and it is a cali special! I LOVE THE 4 SPEED, IT'S FAST AS HELL!!! Thanks again ya'll...

OP
OP

68tang

Rhonda, is the picture you attached how my GT/CS would have looked on the showroom floor? I am ordering a strip kit and don't know what color the stripes would have been on the sides... THANKS AGAIN!

Mustanglvr

Congrats 68tang!!! On having a true California Special!!!
The picture was posted by our best buddy and talented artist, Tim (Midnight Special). The exterior and interior colors your car originally came with dictate what color stripes it had and they were most likely red. But I suppose on the off chance they could have been black.
The Marti report will tell you what kind of wheels covers you had. I`m not sure the correct ones are in the picture Tim did.

Midnight Special

Mustanglvr said:
Congrats 68tang!!! On having a true California Special!!!

The Marti report will tell you what kind of wheels covers you had. I`m not sure the correct ones are in the picture Tim did.

...Likely not. The wheels on the drawing are Magnum 500s I have on my white CS...