• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 CA. SPECIALE FOR SALE J CODE CAR

I have a 68 ca special J code car for sale in California. I have stripped the body to bare metal and put it in prime. The car had absolutely no rust in the side of the car. The only rust was in the back two floor pans from water leaking in from the side windows. I have the replacement full length floorpans for the car but it will only need the back portion where your feet go. The engine and trans are out of the car and both should be rebuilt. No other options then being a j code. OH color combination is Gulf stream aqua with the same color interior. Needs paint of course, (I ALREADY SAID I STRIPPED IT AND PUT IT IN PRIMER) AND IT WILL NEED THE INTERIOR REDONE.
Price is $5,000 for this Ca. car.
mark

OP
OP
G

DONT HAVE PICS JUST YET. NEED TO GET THE DIGITAL CAMERA OUT AND HAVE BEEN QUITE BUSY. MAYBE NEXT WEEK.
MARK

classicsguy

Hello: Does your car has the GT option? You know if you have Marti report. A " J" code qualifies for the GT equipment.