• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Trunk Carpet Installation

Mosesatm

Has anyone installed the trunk carpet kit from Scott Drake? I think I have all the pieces figured out but before I remove the protective tape and stick the Velcro to the carpet I want to make sure.

Here's how I see it:
The piece on the bottom left of the 2nd photo seems to cover the fuel filler pipe.

The 2 rectangular pieces on the left probably go between that pipe and the taillight buckets (for a normal coupe).

The 2 stitched-together pieces should cover the tail light buckets (for a normal coupe).

The 2 half-round pieces on the right I think cover the hood hinges.

Any other guesses?

I'm going to install the cardboard tail light covers so many of the pieces won't be used, but I may buy some extra carpet material to use over the covers.

Attachments

• Trunk Carpet.jpg
    Trunk Carpet.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Trunk Carpet Pieces.jpg
    Trunk Carpet Pieces.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 31

franklinair

Hey, I've never seen this before. I'd like to see photos when you finish.

Neil