• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 You In A Book

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Thanks Oscar, There aren't any requirements around the condition of your car so send away, just a few requirements around the photo size (1MB works best) and the deadline.

Cory

Hi Cory and everyone!

I have not been on here much in the past 6 months or so, life, work and other things have taken precedence and also kinda took a break from our CS. Have accumalated a bunch of new/used parts to install and still needs alot to go. I'm gaining my interest back slowly, had to rebuild the suspension on my '00 Expedition the other weekend so that has sidetracked me for a while too.

I had kinda figured "something" happened between this site and Paul and after reading a couple of posts a few mins ago it sounds unfortunate that things turned bad. I had met him (and some of you) at the GT/CS 40th last year and exchanged some PMs w/him here and he seemed like a very nice guy to me. But hey, poop occurs and peeps change. I'm hoping to get the two books I bought as well, one is for my dad who will be 78 in Nov.

In regards to Cory's book, I'll make every attempt to sumbit our CS's info to you by the 15th. I have a few pics but it has not been painted so isn't very purdy right now but I'll get a couple in there and a short story w/all the pertinent info you'll need. Thanks for your work Cory!

Best regards to all of our growing CS family here!

Oscar

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Book entries complete.

Just wanted to say that the book will be complete very soon, more than likely within the next week, thanks to everyone that joined in. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome. And to those that did not participate you are still welcome to purchase a book once it's uploaded to the publisher and available which I will post a message here on the CS site once it's ready. For now we are done taking entries.

Thanks, Cory