• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Where is Paul Newitt?

case12

I spoke to our very own GT/CS guru today, and he asked that I let everyone know that he will be back in about 2 weeks. He has been working a major project that has taken him completely away from the computer. Don't know about you, but I think we have been missing our guru. :cry: Casey

Mustanger

case12 said:
I spoke to our very own GT/CS guru today, and he asked that I let everyone know that he will be back in about 2 weeks. He has been working a major project that has taken him completely away from the computer. Don't know about you, but I think we have been missing our guru. :cry: Casey

I agree, I miss having him enlightening us when we stray off the path ...

P

PNewitt

Oh, gosh...thanks, guys!

I'm here for a few days--then off for about a week to finish up.

I've been doing special effects for a toy store in Old Sac (Sacramento) called G. Willikers. I dida lava effect for an "LGB Mountain" (G-scale model RR), and lights for a huge robot, then sound effects (and headsphones) for a big Carrera slot cat setup, and then a big project of an HO scale model RR (6x6x6x3 feet) layout depicting a movie studio theme park, with a pirate battle, gold rush town, castle & dragon, and two sound stages with scenes....all with push buttons to activate each scene, with sound!

Whew!

I'll be back ASAP--then we got into the book heavy duty!!

Thanks again! It's nice to be missed.

Paul. :)

BroadwayBlue

Hi Paul,

I have that ad from the race program scanned in. How do you want it?
I can post it here, email or whatever. Let me know.

I have the ad and the cover of the race ad scanned.

Let me know. I'll PM you too.

Rich

hookedtrout

PNewitt said:
Oh, gosh...thanks, guys!

I'm here for a few days--then off for about a week to finish up.

I've been doing special effects for a toy store in Old Sac (Sacramento) called G. Willikers. I dida lava effect for an "LGB Mountain" (G-scale model RR), and lights for a huge robot, then sound effects (and headsphones) for a big Carrera slot cat setup, and then a big project of an HO scale model RR (6x6x6x3 feet) layout depicting a movie studio theme park, with a pirate battle, gold rush town, castle & dragon, and two sound stages with scenes....all with push buttons to activate each scene, with sound!

Whew!

I'll be back ASAP--then we got into the book heavy duty!!

Thanks again! It's nice to be missed.

Paul. :)

Sure wish you'd sneak up to Idaho and finish detailing out my sons HO scale train shack. ;)

Cory