• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Welcome New Members!!

BroadwayBlue

I've been watching the forum numbers at the bottom of the home forum page and it looks like we're getting close to at least 1 new member on the forum everyday.

Welcome to all New Members - post a hello and introduce yourself let us know you're interests in the CS/HCS and others.

Currently we're at 2,351 members of which 260 are active (not sure qualifications for active).

We haven't beat our most users online ever which was in November of 2006 with 488.

We're closing in on 50,000 posts too.

Most users ever online was 488, 11/01/2006 at 07:16 PM.

Threads: 5,753, Posts: 49,540, Members: 2,351, Active Members: 260

Maybe Jon can help us with better stats on average new signups per day, week, etc ...

Welcome again and join the discussions!

spoiler

Thanks for the welcome.I have been a GT/CS owner for a couple of weeks and a Mustang owner for over 20years bought my first mustang when I was 18 and have had one ever since .See my gallery for pics .I restore mustangs on the side and am just finishing up a resto on a 71 429 CJ convertable .Looking forward to restoring the CS someday.

rvrtrash

I restore mustangs on the side and am just finishing up a resto on a 71 429 CJ convertable.

Got a spare 6150 Rev limiter laying around collecting dust you want to get rid of?

Steve

Oh yeah, welcome to the site. :grin:

rvrtrash

It's more to be correct in my restoration, however, having had to replace a Boss head (back in the day) because it had a hole in it that didn't belong and a cracked piston, because I had the rev limiter unhooked and the plaintiff took my car out while I was at work and didn't know how to shift (she said she was only doing 65--on a residential street--in first gear), I'll say rev limiters are a good thing. :sad:

Steve

PFSlim

Welcome to all the new members as well. I think you will find this site more beneficial and helpful that most any other site. We really needed the advice on restoring our GT/CS in 2003-2005. Everyone here is respectful and wanting to help. So... with that, again welcome to the site where there is no dumb question!!

Paul

P

PNewitt

What????

Members? We don't need no stinkin' members!!

OH! ahem!! Hello!! <<shaking hands>> Hello!!

And, welcome to our side show of the greatest Mustang to land on planet earth! You'll have a great time, and we've arranged a wonderful cast of characters, just for your entertainment!!

Ask anything, but keep it clean, and no Corvette questions....(LOL!).

Feel welcome, pull up a chair, and type your hands off yakkin' away.

We sincerely appreciate your coming here, and you'll feel "just like family" (except at Thanksgiving) in no time!!

WELCOME!!!!

Paul Newitt.
GT/CS Registrar (and part time Primadonna).

inves

Hello, I've been a member for several years on the sidelines! Not real handy with computers so will fumble along. Own three mustangs 68 GT/CS, J-Code, 4-spd, under restoration, 66 C-code coupe, and an 07 Shelby GT. Baby boomer who is now returning to my muscle car roots but like a rachet left in the rain for 20+years, old and rusty.

inves

Same to you Broadway, not sure what I doing yet so be gentle, until I learn the ropes here! Thanks to all, what a great help this site has been in my slow restoration process. Thanks again.

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

Same to you Broadway, not sure what I doing yet so be gentle, until I learn the ropes here! Thanks to all, what a great help this site has been in my slow restoration process. Thanks again.

Take your time, you'll get it. Plenty of help available here for your car and site usage so don't hesitate to ask.

My favorite link on the screen is the "New Posts" followed by "View First Unread". That saves a lot of time so you can just see what's been posted since the last time you visited.

You're on your way now! :cool: