• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Visibility Group

68gt390

I noticed on my Marti Report it shows as a option "Visibility Group". I have been unable after checking all my books to find what made up the "Visibility Group". Anyone out there know what this option consisted of or were I might find the info?

Thanks

Don ???

hicountrybob

DON, here you go

VISIBILITY group Incl. Left-hand Remote Control Mirror, Under-hood Light, Luggage Compartment Lights, Glove Box Light, and Glove Box Lock; Hardtop Models also inc. Under-dash Courtesy Light) $24.01 This is as described in the FORD Manufacturer's Label Price booklet dated April 29, 1968. Guys, please note that the luggage compartment light has a "s" at the end of light and the under-dash courtesy light has no "s" on the end of the word light. hope this answers and clarifies another 1968 Mustang option content.

hicountrybob teets

68sunlitgold

Don,
also known as "courtesy light group" in many mustang books.

Doug

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Thanks Doug. I found that out yesterday when I went to a local restoration shop. They mentioned the same thing. Although they tag it as Visibility Group on all the old sales sheets and reports they now call it the Courtesy Light Group.

Don