• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday Midnight Special!!

PonyGal

Hope you have a GREAT day!!! :wink:

Attachments

• Happy-BirthDay 005.gif
    Happy-BirthDay 005.gif
    70.1 KB · Views: 20

Ruppstang

Tim,
Happy Birthday! Hope you can drive one of your cars today. Lay some rubber for Rob and never let your dust catch you. Marty

Mustanger

Looks like it's time for cake ... and another candle too ... have a Happy B-day!!! :wink: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
PonyGal

PonyGal

Tim, I was wondering, how much snow did you get for your birthday?

I got about an inch or so here. Haven't had snow here for SEVERAL years!! The first picture was taken at 2:45 this morning while the snow was falling ;-)

Attachments

• 100_4978.jpg
    100_4978.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_4987.jpg
    100_4987.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_4988.jpg
    100_4988.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 27

HorsePal

Yay, Happy Birthday to Timmy!!!!! Did you all know that there's a saying in our family that Tim was born on the anniversary of the day WWII started... and my Mom was born on the anniversary of the surrender of the Japanese... so we used to joke as kids about how Tim would start the wars and Mom would finish them. However, the truth is that big sis was the instigator of most of them. Guess you could say I was a terrorist in those days!

Here's a pic of Timmy driving his very first vehicle... this had to be sometime around the year the first mustangs appeared, wouldn't you say, Tim?

timmydrive.jpg

Love you, Timmy! Hope you wanted lots of snow for your birthday. We have an honest 5 inches here, which makes me think you have about twice that up the hill.

xxoo

OP
OP
PonyGal

PonyGal

Sharon,

That is a great picture of Tim!! He looks like he has enjoyed driving since he was really young.

Powell

Happy birthday Tim, hope you have another wonderful birthday and a great year. Sure looks like some nasty V-8 in that tractor. Maybe Rob was around some where when the thing was ordered.
Ralph

Doug

Happy birthday Tim - according to my iphone the weather looks cold but nice. Go have some fum.

You are one great guy and an honest one at that. Doug

Midnight Special

Tim,
Happy Birthday! Hope you can drive one of your cars today. Lay some rubber for Rob and never let your dust catch you. Marty

Funny thing Marty, of all the things you can wish for on your birthday - "laying some rubber" in a Stang wasn't going to be possible today ;-) Spinning tires certainly was though!

Thank you Renee, Rich, Sharon, Joe, Ralph & Karen, Neil, Doug, Marty and Mustanger for the well wishes! You folks are the best... and with your friendship comes little more to wish for :)

Thank You!
Stay warm - be safe!

Attachments

• DSC_1277.jpg
    DSC_1277.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_1279.jpg
    DSC_1279.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 24
  • -3.jpg
    -3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32

Mustanglvr

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• happybirthday-12.gif
    happybirthday-12.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 15

Ruppstang

Funny thing Marty, of all the things you can wish for on your birthday - "laying some rubber" in a Stang wasn't going to be possible today ;-) Spinning tires certainly was though!

Thank you Renee, Rich, Sharon, Joe, Ralph & Karen, Neil, Doug, Marty and Mustanger for the well wishes! You folks are the best... and with your friendship comes little more to wish for :)

Thank You!
Stay warm - be safe!

Way to go Tim looks like you got to have some fun anyway! Your storm is scheduled to arrive on the plains latter today. We are suppose to get 9-12 inches with high winds. I may be doing a little spinning of my own in the work van. Glad you had a great day. Marty

rvrtrash

Happy Belated Birthday Tim. I guess I need to check in more often. No snow here, but it is -3. Hope you had a great day.

Steve

Mustanglvr

It's snowing here in Minnesota, just waitin' for the wind to come up. :undecided :rollout: :teleport:

hookedtrout

My wishes that you had a great day as well, your home is looking a lot like my home with all that white stuff. We've actually had a pretty mild winter thus far outside the below zero temps.

robert campbell

T Man!!! I have some studded snow tires mounted on style steel wheels!!! Yes, they have been on my car ,and yes it went in the snow!!! This morning it was 19 degrees at my house and the blower motor lit right up fine. Clear a dry, so darn it, of we went!! she was a bit grumpy for about a minute and then settled won to a nice idle!!

Hope you had a great day!! And yes, I have already "barked" the tires today in second gear!!

Rob