• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07 Mustang Roundup, Wa.

68 special

Is anyone planning to attend the '07 Mustang Roundup at Bellevue Community College in Bellevue Wa. July 12th - 15th? You can check out MustangsNorthwest.com for more info. I've only been to the car shows, never done the races or Pony Trail. I'm hoping to do the Pony Trail and visit the Sat. show.

Bret

DeadStang

We will be going again this year. Pony Trails on Friday is fun, but this year's run sounds like a nightmare d/t a ferry ride to the destination. Don't know recent figures, but 4 years ago, there were 428 Mustangs that participated (of course a lot of late model, but lots of vintage, too). The judged show on Saturday is interesting, and Sunday is a zoo! It's fun, tho. Don't know what I'll be driving this year--it's a several hundred mile round trip for us, depending on the PT mileage on Friday. I comes down to what's running the best and what the weather is supposed to be like. My husband will probably drive his '84 GT350 and put it in the for sale corral on Sunday.