• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Registration

I recently registered, but I am not sure that I went through the process correctly. Can you please check, or let me know what I might have done wrong?
Thanks,
Gary

68sunlitgold

Gary,
since it still says "Guest" under your ID when you post, I don't think you have registered and I did not see your name in the registry. I hope Jon can help you.
Doug

OP
OP
G

Thanks Doug,
Maybe Jon can walk me through it and figure out what I did wrong. My mechanical skills are better than my computer abilities.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Gary,

I can't find anyone registered with your name or email address. Do you remember what username you used? If so reply here or email me at webmaster@californiaspecial.com

If not just register again:

Look in the upper left where it says, "Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register." and click "Register" (or click here) Then just fill in the two areas with the username you want and your email address, check the "I Agree" box at the bottom of the screen and then click the "Register" button. An email should be sent to you shortly with your password.

Let me know if you have any problems.