• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

June 10- Looks Like A Good Day To Cs!

GTCS07

Woke up, day off, it's a heat wave here, sat at my desk to scan the site, ripped off the old day on my calendar and here's what I see! Cool! I've seen the car on site, it would be a good match with the color and hood stripe parked next to my '07. Wish I still had my '68 1/2 428 GT coupe. Oh well, enjoy everyone, I'm off to a cruise night down by the water.

Attachments

• MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 39

chewyz_me

While i was in bootcamp a friend of mine had saved the 'gt/cs days' form his calendar and mailed them too me.

:)

BroadwayBlue

now someone needs to straighten out that calendar company and let them know it's a High Country Special and not a California Special!

HCS cars deserve respect too you know! :cool:

Speaking of calendars ... last year's CS calendar didn't have Mother's Day and this year doesn't have Father's Day! At least we're an equal opportunity group :grin:

Midnight Special

now someone needs to straighten out that calendar company and let them know it's a High Country Special and not a California Special!

HCS cars deserve respect too you know! :cool:

...I wouldn't worry too much 'bout that. Mr Teets runs a better campaign than any presidential candidate I've seen recently. Come (calendar) election next year - I'm sure the type will be well represented ;-)