• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Trailer Hitch for 2007 GT/CS?

mattius

What's the best way to transport one or two bicycles on the 2007 GT/CS? My original plan was to use a trailer hitch mounted rack as they seem the easiest/most convenient to load/unload. However, I just discovered that, unfortunately, trailer hitches are not meant to be attached to the GT/CS. :cry:

I've been looking online at trunk racks and roof racks trying to determine which are most compatible with the new mustang body design and will clear the GT/CS spoiler, but the task is turning out to be more difficult than I imagined...

Does anyone have or know of a 2007 GT/CS bike rack success story they'd like to share? Thanks!

aemoo28

In the event I sound offensive, I'm sorry beforehand. But...

I wouldn't recommend you do this to your car. Its value as a limited production car swayed me to keep my SUV to use for recreational activities. Your '07 production number is in the 7,000 range.

But is is your car, and I'm a little overprotective and outspoken.

Mustanglvr

Maybe he can find something with suction cups so he won`t have to drill anything on the car. Either way it won`t be very attractive.

Midnight Special

...Suction cups???

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 16

Mustanglvr

Very funny Tim, I was a little tired when I wrote that!
I was thinking more along the line of a rack on top.:tongue: