• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale: Stevenson GT/CS

hotrodgrany

Sure would be nice if I could store this excellent piece of work here for you, so you wouldn't have to sell it. My husband is always adding on for his projects and for all my vehichles. The price could be a bit higher, but I think you can't put a price on piece of work like you have here. Like the time I was asked if my 04 Mustang GT convert was for sale, I said to the lady, you can't afford it, meaning it wasn't for sale. Good luck, Hotrodgranny

aemoo28

Double dog damn! $25K?

I've spent now $22K on this black CS that STILL doesn't run! I should have waited a little longer and bought yours!

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

I am sorry about your troubles Amy. I am sure you deserve better!! Keep your head up and soon.....!!

Amy does bring up a good point though. I have seen many GT/CS for sale on this site and on ebay. I am still amazed, even in today's economy, that they are selling as low as they are. That being said, unless you have an opportunity to really get one checked out, you can easily buy a car for 17K or 18K but then what do you have to spend on it to get it as a good daily driver?

Paul