• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Who is going to the Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Ford show

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Last year we all met for dinner the night before (Sat night). Have any plans been worked out this year?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Joe. Claim Jumper is OK with me. They were able to accommodate a fairly large group of us last year, which some restaurants won't do anymore.

joedls

OK Claim Jumper it is. Now, everyone that wants tto meet for dinner needs to post here with number of people attending by 3/31. I will count them up and make the reservation.

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

I am sorry I won't be able to make for dinner I have other plans, I would have love to have met you all at Claim Jumpers. Hopefully we can meet up at Knott's

joedls

OK. So far I have eight down for dinner at the Claim Jumper on 4/21. Does 6 work for everyone? Also, if you haven't posted here that you want to attend, do so before Friday. That's when I'll make the reservations.

Diesel Donna

OK. So far I have eight down for dinner at the Claim Jumper on 4/21. Does 6 work for everyone? Also, if you haven't posted here that you want to attend, do so before Friday. That's when I'll make the reservations.

6 o'clock is good for me, thanks Joe.

tworings

Joe - I count 9 for dinner:

2 - tworings
2 - Donna
3 - CA girl
1 - Jon
1 - Joe

6:00 is O.K. for us.

our special

Joe, can you put us down for four? My wife Heather and I will be there for certain but I'm not sure about the couple that we will be traveling with.

If four is not possible just go with the two.

Thank you,
Dave