• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - 2005 Calendars shipped!

quicknick

My calanders arrived yesterday as well. Jon, you did a fantastic job. Thank you for your hard work and dedication on this project. Mine is already hanging on the shop wall and it's not even January yet. Nicholas

Sarge

Jon,
Just a question: How many calendars did you order? Someone at work asked me, and I became curious...
Thanks,
Robert

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I ordered 175. I thought that was way too many and I would have to get rid of a bunch on eBay. Guess I was wrong. :)

19HCS68

:eek: WOW! Those went pretty fast...
just like the cars that are shown! ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Gary

deestix

Jon,
Got my calendar yesterday (Saturday), all the way to NJ! You have exceeded my expectations. The cars, and the photos themselves, are beautiful! My only regret is that I did not submit photos of my car in time for the calendar. I will certainly do so next year.

68sunlitgold

OK....you all are making me very jealous, I usually get my Mustang Monthly about 2 weeks after everyone else so I will probably not see my calendar for another week to week and a half. That is OK, I just can't wait to see it.

Jon, it seems you have set the bar very high when it comes to GT/CS site member produced items.

Doug

rjw

Got mine today. All I can do is echo the above compliments to Jon for the hard work he has done. They look great! I've had car calendars before; I've had Mustang calendars before...but these calendars are really "special."
Richard

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Paul, yes, they all went out through the post office. I can't recall how many you ordered. I'll check my records tonight.

If you ordered 1 it went out First Class mail. If you ordered more than 1 it went out Priority Mail and I might have a tracking number to give you. Again, I'll check tonight.

PFSlim

[quote author=admin link=board=1;threadid=1265;start=15#msg7244 date=1103569212]
Paul, yes, they all went out through the post office. I can't recall how many you ordered. I'll check my records tonight.

If you ordered 1 it went out First Class mail. If you ordered more than 1 it went out Priority Mail and I might have a tracking number to give you. Again, I'll check tonight.
[/quote]

I ordered 2 each. Thanks Jon.

Paul

66joej

Jon
Received my calenders today. Very pleased to see them so quickly. Usually takes 3 weeks to a month to get mail from the US to Canada.
Beautiful job! Many compliments already!
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to everyone on this site.
Joe

our special

Hello Jon, my calendars arrived today, thank you very much. Thank you also for your input and effort which made it possible to compile this little piece of CS history.

I would like to wish you, and yours, and each and every one of you, a safe and happy Holiday Season and prosperous New Year.

All the best,
Dave

68sunlitgold

Jon,
got my calendars today, only took 2 weeks. Jon you did a great job in such a short time-frame. I already have one hanging up at my work ready for next week.

Doug