• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 390 S-Code Automatic with Air

Doug

A family business opportunity has me considering about parting ways with my 390 S-Code Automatic with Air - California Special. This car was born on July 18, 1968, which makes it one of the last ones built. I am not kidding when I say that this car is in outstanding condition and almost everything has been rebuilt; engine, transmission, rear- end, brakes and the majority of all the wiring – all done by professionals and all done to make the car correct. References are available. Look at my gallery and if interested please PM me or call me at 1-661-803-0336.

Thanks for looking - Doug

somethingspecial

Doug, I never thought you would part with your S code. I will say you have one very AWSOM car. It is restored right and correct. A true class act. Good luck with your family business venture. Mike

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

Doug, I never thought you would part with your S code. I will say you have one very AWSOM car. It is restored right and correct. A true class act. Good luck with your family business venture. Mike

Mike - thanks for the kind words; especially for a person who been there done that with a S code. BTW I can only dream to be 80% of where your S code is.