• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Brought home a throphy from the Fun Ford Weekend show

390cs68rcode

My CS placed Top 20 Mustangs which included all the late model cars as well. Seemed like maybe 3-4 classics were awarded in this class. It seems like the CS gets alot of attention since it is somewhat unusual for most people to see one.

quicknick

Congrats! It's a great feeling. We brought home a trophy as well. Our CS took a 1st. place Best Of Show trophy yesterday at the NMRA Nationals at Martin Dragway.
There were a lot of awesome Mustangs there new and old.
It still surprises me how many "Mustang" guys have never seen or even heard of a CS. It's the winning edge when there are Mustangs and Shelby's there 10 times nicer than mine.
Again, congratulations and many more, Nicholas

Mustanger

Congrats!!! It's nice to see GT/CSs getting well-deserved recognition especially at a Fun Ford Weekend Show. :)