• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

My day with High Country Bob

clubpro

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a valuable treasure in our club. I spent this past Friday with High Country Bob and had one of the best car days of my life. I was greeted when I pulled up to the house like I was a family member and the warmth and hospitality continued all day. His car collection is incredible and rare to say the least. I only wish I could have gone for a ride in that beautiful 428 H.C. Special, but the 6 inches of snow that fell Thursday did'nt allow us. It is just one of the reasons that I want to visit again. Bob gave me the mustang guys tour of Denver with visits to the local mustang restoration and parts shops. For those of you that haven't done business with Colorado Mustang, you need to. I have dealt with many of the mustang parts houses across the country, but Colorado Mustang is my new source for new and used parts. They also gave me a peak at pictures from Ford of the new 2007 GT/CS concept car, it gets my vote of approval and will probably be in my garage shortly after it comes out. Thank you Bob for introducing me to Colorado Mustang.

I returned to California with some new parts for my GT/CS (an original ivy gold deluxe shift handle) and wishing I could have spent more time with Bob. I am looking forward to the next time we can explore the mustang sites of Colorado and most importantly go for a ride in the "R" code. If you ever get a chance to spend some time in Denver, make sure you spend some time with High Country Bob, you won't be disappointed. Thanks Bob for the great day!