• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Names Signed Up For Cory's Book

hookedtrout

Below is a list of names of those that have signed up to be in the book, 26 names. If your name is not on the list and you want in the book please follow the instructions in the sticky titled "Me In Book" or email me gtcs@fairpoint.net and I'll help you get set up. I have checked my virus/spam folder continually to insure it hasn't weeded anyone out but I want to make sure you can verify right here if you are included, if that is your intent. If you think you have signed up please read the list below and if your name is not included go sign up. If you don't want to be included, you can hit back on your web browser and cruise along elsewhere in the site. No idea why anyone wouldn't want to be included as described below it's free.

Again I'll remind anyone not familiar with this book that it's totally free to be included in the book, you can have a chapter in the book (a paragraph or two with your story and photos of your car all for...free. Once we publish the book you can review it on the Blurb.com web site (free) and see what you think, get feedback from those that have already purchased the book (free again) and if you decide you want one you can go to Blurb and buy one (not free but not required absolutely no obligation).

However if you don't sign up and you don't get your story and photos in the book before we publish you will not have your own little chapter when you hear how awesome this book is and decide to buy one anyway. How sad will that be.

Thanks, Cory

1. Rob and Val Campbell
2. Bill Froelich
3. Bill Norman
4. Bob Walker
5. Bruce Carey
6. Casey Hill
7. Cory Goulding
8. Michael Marsalone
9. Niel Hoppe
10. Rhonda Schrader
11. Rich DiMarino
12. Tom Elledge
13. Allen & Laurie Page
14. Bret Cooley
15. Bruce Jarrett
16. Kevin Hedstrom
17. Marion Tucker
18. Nathan Butler
19. Paul F. Stevenson
20. Reiny van Uden
21. Renee Foster
22. Rob Taylor
23. Steve Perkins
24. Steve Wick
25. Thomas Fletcher
26. Tim O'Brien

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Um, I don't see my name on this list... add me please.

I will send stuff asap.

?????

Send me an email with these three words in the subject "Me In Book" and you will be included in the book Amy, heck there are already some references to you in the book so we wouldn't leave you out either way but do send the email that's how I'm tracking everything.

Thanks, Cory

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

I guess you're not including any '07 -09 GT/CS

The books are limited in size and this first go round I didn't want to get overwhelmed with entry's and have to deny anyone the opportunity, there are more new CS's out there than there are pages allowed in the book so letting the new cars in at this point could have filled the entire book overnight and then we wouldn't have room to let everyone have a page for their story and a page for their photos, it may have worked out with both but I just didn't dare take that chance and have to back up tell anyone that I had to change my mind and take out the new cars because there were too many.

I'd love to let them all in and I have offered to help anyone that would want to make a similar book (it's very easy through Blurb.com) with the new CS cars, in what ever way I can. I have done several of these books and they are a very easy, the hard part is managing all of the information you get from those sending you information.

I just want to reiterate that I love the new CS cars and it's not my intent to exclude them, it's just that I don't own one yet and I do own a 68 so that's where I started with my book offering not really knowing what would happen, this is all just a shot in the dark, the book will be great but the response to it, I had no idea how well it would take off.

Thanks for asking. Cory

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Update!

I have the first few chapters done and I'm now starting on the member chapters, I have requested information from a few of those on the list and as soon as it starts coming in I'll start to pull it in to chapters. I see this progressing really fast as long as everyone gets the information and CORRECT photos to me with quick response.

As I get a feel for how quick people are going to respond I will post a tentative deadline for being a part of the book so we can get it done and on your table.

Below is the updated list (Sunday May 24) of those with the wisdom to take full advantage of my sitting at this PC making this wonderful book, they are in alphabetical order by first name.

1 Allen & Laurie Page
2 Amy Moores
3 Arlie Moses
4 Bill Froelich
5 Bill Norman
6 Bob Walker
7 Bret Cooley
8 Bruce Carey
9 Bruce Jarrett
10 Casey Hill
11 Cory Goulding
12 Gary Chomiak
13 Kevin Hedstrom
14 Marion Tucker
15 Michael Marsalone
16 Nathan Butler
17 Neil Hoppe
18 Paul F. Stevenson
19 Reiny van Uden
20 Renee Foster
21 Rhonda Schrader
22 Rich DiMarino
23 Rob and Val Campbell
24 Rob Taylor
25 Steve Perkins
26 Steve Wick
27 Thomas Fletcher
28 Tim O'Brien
29 Tom Elledge

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Latest Update

I'll continue to update so you know if you are on the list. I've got John McGilvary coming on board as well, wouldn't be the same without his original car. Thanks John.

1 Allen & Laurie Page
2 Amy Moores
3 Arlie Moses
4 Bill Froelich
5 Bill Norman
6 Bob Walker
7 Bret Cooley
8 Bruce Carey
9 Bruce Jarrett
10 Casey Hill
11 Claude & Beth Sprinkel
12 Cory Goulding
13 Donna Culwell
14 Gary Chomiak
15 Karen & Ralph Powell
16 Kevin Hedstrom
17 Marion Tucker
18 Michael Marsalone
19 Nathan Butler
20 Nathan Cerniglia
21 Neil Hoppe
22 Paul F. Stevenson
23 Reiny van Uden
24 Renee Foster
25 Rhonda Schrader
26 Rich DiMarino
27 Rob and Val Campbell
28 Rob Taylor
29 Steve Perkins
30 Steve Wick
31 Thomas Fletcher
32 Tim O'Brien
33 Todd & Debbie Glidden
34 Tom Elledge

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Current List 40 long + Jon

Here is the current list, If you want on it make sure you are there. Alpha by first name. Jon is sending me an email as well so we will get him on the list, I just need to validate his membership here on the californiaspecial.com forums by getting his user name. ;)

Hey, I want to thank everyone that has signed up, and say that I certainly hope I live up to everyone's expectation and I want to make absolutely sure everyone knows that if I come across as persistent or pushy in trying to keep things moving along just put me in my place and tell me to mellow out. My wife tells me constantly that my years and years of managing people comes out in me way too quick sometimes and comes across as arrogant. So just set me back if I get to...well managing I guess.

If you do have something serious going on when I request your information and you know you are not going to get to it in the following week, please let me know and I will move on to someone else and come back to you if I need to. Thanks again everyone!!

1 Allen & Laurie Page
2 Amy Moores
3 Arlie Moses
4 Bill Froelich
5 Bill Norman
6 Bob Walker
7 Bret Cooley
8 Bruce Carey
9 Bruce Jarrett
10 Casey Hill
11 Claude & Beth Sprinkel
12 Cory Goulding
13 David Ivener
14 Donald Potter
15 Donna Culwell
16 Gary Chomiak
17 Jeff Miller
18 John McGilvary
19 Kathy & Roland Nadeau
20 Karen & Ralph Powell
21 Kevin Hedstrom
22 Marion Tucker
23 Michael Marsalone
24 Nathan Butler
25 Nathan Cerniglia
26 Neil Hoppe
27 Paul F. Stevenson
28 Randy Howell
29 Reiny van Uden
30 Renee Foster
31 Rhonda Schrader
32 Rich DiMarino
33 Rob and Val Campbell
34 Rob Taylor
35 Steve Perkins
36 Steve Wick
37 Thomas Fletcher
38 Tim O'Brien
39 Todd & Debbie Glidden
40 Tom Elledge

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Just a quick post on the list of names signed up for the book so you can double check the current list and make sure you are on it. I had a few members send questions about the book to which I replied but never did hear back any confirmation if they wanted to be signed up. If you want to be a part of the book please read the list and if you aren't there follow the instructions in the sticky post "You in a book".

1 Allen & Laurie Page
2 Amy Moores
3 Arlie Moses
4 Bill Froelich
5 Bill Norman
6 Bob Teets
7 Bob Walker
8 Bret Cooley
9 Bruce Carey
10 Bruce Jarrett
11 Casey Hill
12 Claude & Beth Sprinkel
13 Cory Goulding
14 Dave Percy
15 David Ivener
16 Donald Potter
17 Doug Courtenay
18 Donna Culwell
19 Gary Chomiak
20 Gary Mooshagian
21 Jeff Miller
22 John McGilvary
23 Jon Hanna
24 Kathy & Roland Nadeau
25 Karen & Ralph Powell
26 Kevin Hedstrom
27 Marion Tucker
28 Michael Marsalone
29 Nathan Butler
30 Nathan Cerniglia
31 Neil Hoppe
32 Paul F. Stevenson
33 Randy Howell
34 Reiny van Uden
35 Renee Foster
36 Rhonda Schrader
37 Rich DiMarino
38 Rob and Val Campbell
39 Rob Taylor
40 Robert Murphy
41 Ruben Praniuk
42 Scott Behncke
43 Shaun McCullough
44 Steve Perkins
45 Steve Wick
46 Thomas Fletcher
47 Tim O'Brien
48 Todd & Debbie Glidden
49 Tom Elledge

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Here is the current list, we have 51 signed up and I just sent out the request for book information to the remaining members. Everyone on this list should have received a request. If you have not received a request for your information contact me at gtcs@fairpoint.net and let me know so I can get it straightened out.

Thanks, Cory

1 Allen & Laurie Page
2 Amy Moores
3 Arlie Moses
4 Bill Froelich
5 Bill Norman
6 Bob Teets
7 Bob Walker
8 Bret Cooley
9 Bruce Carey
10 Bruce Jarrett
11 Casey Hill