• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Carlisle

deestix

Tom, the links worked fine for me. Try copying and pasting (which I did not need to do).
BTW, will you be there? I plan on it, first time for me in several years.
Richard

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, both links work fine for me too. http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9052

You actually need to be sure not to copy and paste the links. The forum truncates long links like that (see the ... in the middle) so if you copy right from the screen you won't get the full link.

But just clicking on the links should work. :confused:

BroadwayBlue

Tom, the links worked fine for me. Try copying and pasting (which I did not need to do).
BTW, will you be there? I plan on it, first time for me in several years.
Richard

Hi Richard,

Are you going out with the CS this year?
I've been debating on taking my 96 GT convertible instead but if we get a few CS cars I'll take it for the trip.

There is a Ford History parade this year too - haven't decided if i'm signing up for that yet.

deestix

Hi Rich,
I plan on attending this year, first time in a while for me (last time, it was 100 degrees!). But first, I'll need to put the engine back in the car! Pulled the 390 out on Sunday, to fix some exhaust manifold leaks, and do a general clean-up. Intending to reinstall within 4 weeks or so, which will be in plenty of time for Fords at Carlisle.
Richard

BroadwayBlue

Hi Rich,
I plan on attending this year, first time in a while for me (last time, it was 100 degrees!). But first, I'll need to put the engine back in the car! Pulled the 390 out on Sunday, to fix some exhaust manifold leaks, and do a general clean-up. Intending to reinstall within 4 weeks or so, which will be in plenty of time for Fords at Carlisle.
Richard

Now you did it - you're going to make me take the 68 instead of the 96 aren't you? No A/C - mufflers too loud to hear the radio for the 4 hour drive, no cruise control - mmm ... sounds like fun!! :grin:

Yes the last time you were there was the first time I was there and it was brutal!!! Last few years we've dealt with some rain.

If Dave comes up from Virginia we'll have at least 4 then with you, me and Tom. I'll have to see what I'm taking but will be good to see you either way!