• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted: 1968 Mustang owner's manual

aemoo28

Was there a specific owner's manual for the '68 GT/CS? Or did Ford just use the basic '68 Mustang GT book for the originals? Good question; I should look at my '08 CS manual :tongue: because my answer may be in the glove box!! Duh!

Anyway, does anyone have one for sale? 1968? I'm looking to acquire a certain '68 CS, and need one of those manuals...

PonyGal

I also may have an extra one. I picked one up on eBay and then found the original one buried in the paperwork that I got from the previous owner. Just let me know if you don't get one from Tim.

HappyHour

Dont give her the goods until she fess'ss up. What CS and where? Is it black? And you know you cant jump Aqua ducts with the 68 right?

Mustanglvr

I would like to have a 68 owners manual. How much do they usually cost?

PonyGal

It depends. You can get a reprint on eBay for about $10. If you want an original one, that can be a bit pricier, but sometimes you can find a good deal on one. I bought mine for about $15.

Midnight Special

Ok, thanks for the info Tim.

Rhonda, PM me your address and I'll pop one of my originals in the mail for you. I read it cover to cover and never saw anything 'bout the use of 55 gal. barrels as jackstands. If there is anyone who could use this - it's You!

Put the barrels back out in the pasture and run horses around them ;-)

franklinair

OK, I've got

1.) Original 1968 Owner's Manual
2.) Original 1968 Maintenance & Lubrication Manual
3.) Original 1968 Warranty Facts Booklet
4.) Original 1968 Service Specifications

First one that PM's me with name & address can have them. You pay postage.

Neil