• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The Last of the GT/CS Books, Dash Emblems

Just as an FYI to all...

I just sold 50 of my 1996 Registries to Branda Performance (Altoona, PA.).

I now only have about 12 copies left for myself to sell to owners/enthusiasts; for $45 each, and I will sign and personalize them for free (as always).

The 1988, original edition is officially sold out, and there are no more copies left here.

There are only two sets of the Dash and Steering wheel emblems sets @ $95 ppd. each.

Decals are coming ASAP--most likely mid-October.

Thank you!!

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar

OP
OP
G

Paul,

A copy of the '88 book came with my CS, so I'd like to buy one of the newer copies of the book. How exactly to order?

Thanks!

OP
OP
G

You may send a personal check, or postal money order (made out to me), and send to:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

The 1996 GT/CS Registries are $45 ppd., and the Dash and Steering Wheel Emblems (see the thread about these on this message board) are $95 ppd. All sent via US Priority Mail, with comfirmation.

Thanks for asking!

Paul.

OP
OP
G

Paul,
Do you still have any 1996 registry books left? Would like to get one to go with my 68 HCS I just bought.

Gary

OP
OP
G

Yes, I have about twelve copies of the 1996 book left.

See above for price and address.

Thanks,

Paul.

OP
OP
G

Paul,

Did you get my check for the book last week?

Kim

OP
OP
G

Hello Paul
Do you have any books left? I would like to buy one.
Thanks Joe

OP
OP
G

Hi Joe--I just sent you an e-mail. Thanks!

I have three copies of the 1996 Gt/CS Registry books left, at $65 each ppd., and two sets of the metal dash parts @ $95 each, ppd.

I'll send them out ASAP . First come-first served.

I'll accept checks made to me:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

thanks, Paul.