• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS for sale in SF Bay area

HappyHour

I can take a look at this car if anyone is interested as I live in San Francisco. I should probably go look at my garage to make sure mine is still there. :grin:

Factory 4 speed! Hmmm I could take Tim off the line at the next Grass Valley airshow. :wink:

Midnight Special

I can take a look at this car if anyone is interested as I live in San Francisco. I should probably go look at my garage to make sure mine is still there. :grin:

Factory 4 speed! Hmmm I could take Tim off the line at the next Grass Valley airshow. :wink:

...Well the truth is Robert that Renee's car (289 2v C4) DID take me off the line and for quite some distance! I cheated in the long run tho with my 302 4v (tall geared) 4-speed and blew past before the first taxi-way ;-)

Now that you're coming to town, I'm going to have to get serious!

Hey Neil - is it possible to make a 390 motor look and sound like a C-code, but retain its "edge" performance? Robert, if the car I show up in is Highland Green - you'll know we were successful ;-) I'll do anything to make it (seem) fair...

HappyHour

As long as you dont notice the tow rope from my CS thats attached to Ellsworth Getchell's Sea Fury. Bring it.. :grin:

Midnight Special

As long as you dont notice the tow rope from my CS thats attached to Ellsworth Getchell's Sea Fury. Bring it.. :grin:

LOL!! ;-)

I know we're getting way off-topic here, but did you happen to see that aircraft tug that would kick both our butts?

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 30

franklinair

I could have used that tug last week. We had a Global Express come into our small airport. I had nothing strong enough to move it!:eek:

Neil