• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Car/Parts craigslist search

rvrtrash

I use that site also, more as a reference than anything.

Steve

Stathy

Not as thorough as craigshelper.com imo but what I do like about jaxed is that it posts all the finds on a single page. Thanks for the link!

OP
OP
heliaster

heliaster

I've used craigshelper as well, and ads tend to show up a bit faster and it picks up the little cities in between the big ones. I like the pages within pages view, but it has the potential to eat up a ton of time. I feel like jaxed's result page is quite a bit more user friendly but it doesn't have as many options or as advanced of a search engine. The former is more comprehensive while the latter is a bit more of a quick and dirty resource.

Either way, they're great resources. I don't know how I got by before I started using them, somehow I missed them for quite a while.

Stathy

I've used craigshelper as well, and ads tend to show up a bit faster and it picks up the little cities in between the big ones. I like the pages within pages view, but it has the potential to eat up a ton of time. I feel like jaxed's result page is quite a bit more user friendly but it doesn't have as many options or as advanced of a search engine. The former is more comprehensive while the latter is a bit more of a quick and dirty resource.

Either way, they're great resources. I don't know how I got by before I started using them, somehow I missed them for quite a while.

I remember how I got by; Searching every single craigslist out there...one city at a time :icon_dead