• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Help Me Find a Quality CS

OP
OP
V

vetteslick

Looks like Steve and I have come to terms. I feel honored to have obtained such a beautiful car and appreciate all the input and assistance from everyone helping me with my quest:) Look forward to interacting with everyone in the near future.

Mosesatm

Looks like Steve and I have come to terms. I feel honored to have obtained such a beautiful car and appreciate all the input and assistance from everyone helping me with my quest:) Look forward to interacting with everyone in the near future.

Now, hold on a minute; it's not that easy. We will allow the transaction only if Steve agrees to continue posting on this site when he is without a GT/CS.

Midnight Special

Wait...Tim you're willing to sell your red 390???

Hi Ron. No, not looking to sell anything, just giving a little input with operating C through S-codes while knowing the integrity that is Steve, Arlie, Neil, Rob and you (of course) when it comes to being helpful to buyers :)

Attachments

• _DSC0105.jpg
    _DSC0105.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 23

rvrtrash

...We'll find a way.....>

Just because the kids move out, doesn't mean that they're not still family!

I'll just have to visit Rob and Tim more often so I can get my fix. Besides, I think Arlie is going to give me every opportunity to be around CS's for a while. :grin:

Steve

robert campbell

Steve can be our honorary "Boss 351" member!!! And I get to drive that bad boy sooner.

Don will have one awesome GT/CS!!!! And what a beautiful color combo!!

Rob

rvrtrash

Steve can be our honorary "Boss 351" member!!! And I get to drive that bad boy sooner.

Don will have one awesome GT/CS!!!! And what a beautiful color combo!!

Rob

Still looking at a couple of years Rob. I want to finish the Fairlane convertible first, which is why I was originally going to wait until at least next year to sell. However, I think Don will be a good addition to the site and take good care of my car.

Steve

rvrtrash

...'Way to stand behind him, Rob! 'Damn sure as hell don't want to stand in front of him!

Hey, I slowed down and let you catch up......eventually. At least I didn't go sideways in the street, like I did with Rob's beast. Of course I had my granddaughter with me so I had to try and pretend to be somewhat respectable. :icon_evil

Steve

Midnight Special

Hey, I slowed down and let you catch up......eventually. At least I didn't go sideways in the street, like I did with Rob's beast. Of course I had my granddaughter with me so I had to try and pretend to be somewhat respectable. :icon_evil

Steve

...As it was I kept telling Renee "Dammit, Stay with him! I don't have my long lens!" ""I darn near have it floored!"" she yelled back ;-)

Attachments

• HPIM1539.jpg
    HPIM1539.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 22
  • HPIM1538.jpg
    HPIM1538.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 22
  • HPIM1544.jpg
    HPIM1544.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 35