• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Car show at Sioux City July 21

hotrodgrany

Well I want to share pictures of this event. I am not at all pleased at the moment with my club,Midweststangs. I had one member show up, even thought some said much earlier they would, encluding the president. Excuses,excuses, if there was a way I think it could have been done. I had very interesting visit with the only one that attened and has the same thought as I. But even without the other members, I raised $278 on the little red morterized Mustang, and the money was donated to Woodbury County Relay For Life. I am still working on members to see if they can match this, what can it hurt, as I am a part of this club and I don't know how many times there were mention that day for supporting this cause. I even got some potential club member just for doing this. I think they need to change things in this club and I know it be a great one to belong to. We need leadership here, and not getting it at the moment.
I want to mention the man behind his 95 GT is the member that showed up, he has an awsome Stang as well as paint job in picture 013, oh by the way he is btween my 07 GT/CS and a blue Roush.Last but not least the young man infront of the little Mustang, his Grandpa won on just one ticket. I almost forgot to mention the decal on the windshield was donated by Bob White of Bobwhitedecals.com All in all we had a great day as well as weather.

Attachments

• Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 004-3.JPG
    Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 004-3.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07-2 003-3.JPG
    Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07-2 003-3.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 007-2.JPG
    Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 007-2.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 010-2.JPG
    Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 010-2.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 013-2.JPG
    Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 013-2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 016-2.JPG
    Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 016-2.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 017-3.JPG
    Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 017-3.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 012-2.JPG
    Car Show at HyVees Sioux City,Ia 7-21-07 012-2.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

Well I want to share pictures of this event. I am not at all pleased at the moment with my club,Midweststangs. I had one member show up, even thought some said much earlier they would, encluding the president. Excuses,excuses, if there was a way I think it could have been done. I had very interesting visit with the only one that attened and has the same thought as I. But even without the other members, I raised $278 on the little red morterized Mustang, and the money was donated to Woodbury County Relay For Life. I am still working on members to see if they can match this, what can it hurt, as I am a part of this club and I don't know how many times there were mention that day for supporting this cause. I even got some potential club member just for doing this. I think they need to change things in this club and I know it be a great one to belong to. We need leadership here, and not getting it at the moment.
I want to mention the man behind his 95 GT is the member that showed up, he has an awsome Stang as well as paint job in picture 013, oh by the way he is btween my 07 GT/CS and a blue Roush.Last but not least the young man infront of the little Mustang, his Grandpa won on just one ticket. I almost forgot to mention the decal on the windshield was donated by Bob White of Bobwhitedecals.com All in all we had a great day as well as weather.

Just letting everone know who won, his name is Randy Stitt of Sioux City, Ia
And as I said before this is his Grandson in the picture with the little red Mustang