• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 New toy

Edward Bodoh

Just waiting for spring...

Attachments

• DSCN6017.jpg
    DSCN6017.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN5983.jpg
    DSCN5983.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 76

mustangman-nl

Wowwww, nice color. Have fun with it! We are also waiting on the summer, it is in the Netherlands still cold and wet :sad:

Reiny

sam

She is a pretty one. When I got back to N.H. from my business trip, all snow was gone !! I mean melted. Supposed to be in the 60's this Thursday. Perhaps an early Spring?
Sam

My68GT/CS

I really hope you enjoy her as much as I did Ed. I really like that car and miss seeing it in my shop everyday. I really would have enjoyed having it out last weekend when we had 65'+ and no salt on the roads! I know I'll never find another like it but I'm glad it went to a good home! I know you'll take good care of her and do the few tasteful mods we spoke about. Keep in touch. Brance