• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1966-67 HCS Might This be a '67 HCS?

Ruppstang

It very well could be. I would like to see the door tag for the paint code. It is not 67 color code B Frost Turquoise. Looks very much like Colunmbine Blue to me. Witch was a HCS color. Marty

classicsguy

If its Columbine blue the door color section on door data plate should be blank.

68 special

To me it looks like a Blue Bonnet Special. I think it was Texas, but don't remember all the details of them. If I remember, they were all 289's and a Texas decal or some sort of fender badge. Also, I think the paint code was blank or a special code like the GNS.
Just throwing out ideas.

Bret

Ruppstang

The discreption said it was a CO. car hard to say where it started from. We need more Information