• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Correct Grille?

pfinleyz

I'm looking at the Mustangs Plus catalogue (my bible) and it lists the 67 grille with the same part # as the 68 gt/cs grille #. are they the same? The pic has 3vertical "reinforcements" for mounting. I'm going to look at a 67 donor car soon so i could consider this if anyone knows. Thanks!

clubpro

First off if you buy from M.P. you are paying too much. The grills are the same except you have to remove the verticle braces and add the fog light brackets to make the grill correct for the CS. I am working on having the grills made, but it will be a few more weeks before that is set up. You can buy the 67 grill from R & R classics for $64.95 plus shipping. Just send me a p.m. if you want to order the grill.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
P

pfinleyz

Thanks for the info Ron! I didn't know you had a store setup- I've been looking for you on ebay, just ordered the side scoop inserts. I will wait for the grille as we're just starting to disassemble, i see all kinds of stuff i'll be ordering from you. I go to MP because they give 5% off at their shows and i don't have to pay shipping (we may show our new mustang in their april how). You should have seen how much they wanted to paint my 68!!! :eek:

nates68

Im sure ron will fix you up good with the right grill. Also i have done their show before and won in my class (gt/cs) its a fun show,drove up from carson city long drive but it was fun. Also in reno. Ron knows his parts.

Nates68

clubpro

Thanks Nate!

Hope to see you at the Grass Valley show again this year.

As a reminder to everyone reading this I sell all of the parts at cost plus 10% to all members of this site. Remember don't order through my website just send me a pm or email me at RonMoore@RnRclassics.net with the items that you need and I will get them for you.

Cheers,

Ron