• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Grille

gunmetalgrey

Hello,
I have a GT/CS that i purchased in November 2002. It is almost totally original but I was wondering about the grille. It has no grille ornaments. Do california specials have grille ornaments? IT looks like it has the potential to install a grille ornament on the grille, but i thought GT/CS's had blacked out grilles.
Thanks a lot
Brandon

Talan423

brandon-
no, they do not have a grille ornament. the only things that should be on the grille are the original fog lamp brackets. take a look through the gallery on this sight and you will see that there are no ornaments.

OP
OP
G

gunmetalgrey

Anybody,
Where might I find a nice blacked out grille with no brackets for mounting the grille ornaments?
Thanks
Brandon

BrandonB

you can find on online, but the original GT/CS only had fog brackets no horse and corral those were taken away.