• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need help finding body shop in Tucson

dpheyes

Hi all,

My '68 GT/CS is currently being worked on by a body/paint/restoration guy in Tucson. The problem is that he is very slow, keeps getting side-tracked on other projects, and is getting kicked out of the place where he does his work. My car has all the parts stripped off, no engine/tranny, major body work complete, but still needs paint stripping, blasting, priming, painting, etc. I have some pictures from last week. The guy who is working on it now still has 4 weeks in his shop before he has to be out, so I hope he will have it on the rotisserie and have the bottom done by then.

I'm looking for any suggestions for a good shop in SE Arizona that could complete the job.

I will be traveling down there (I live in Alaska) mid-June for two weeks to take care of this situation.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Doug

classicsguy

Check out The Mustang Shop in Ariziona, wwwthemustangshopaz.com

Have not done business with them but they are famous: Good luck!!