• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

signal flasher bracket

C160223

Anyone have a picture of the (heavy duty) flasher bracket used on the GT/CS - HCS?

Just filling out the survey Paul mailed out and went to look for bracket on my car. Could only find 1 bracket on right side of pedal assembly, but no bracket on lower dash rail for flasher. It took me over 30 min. just to find flasher unit and wiring, tucked up under the dash....

P

PNewitt

Gosh--thank you for taking the time to look for that elusive bracket!!

I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase..but...

This might be one of those things where they planned to make it, and then production dropped it. I have the blueprint for that part. Your search(es) aren't in vain, they just confirm or deny what actually happened. Asking in a survey like this will help us a lot.

Thank you very much--to everyone who gives a look under there. It should be right there if you open the ash tray, and remove it. If it's there, your hand (to the immediate right) should find it, without getting under the dash.

Paul N.

68gt390

Didn't find one on my car either. I had to look though because I couldn't remember if I saw one when I mounted my mechanical gauges just off to the right of the ash tray or not.

Don

Perkchiro

I have two. One is directly behind the dash on top of the steering column/pedal support. The other one is mounted on the side of the same support. I may have misunderstood the location Paul referred to in his recent survey. I don't have one mounted next to the ashtray, but you can spot it through the ashtray opening on the side of the pedal support brace if you look hard enough.