• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Front spoiler

BrandonB

Do you have to drill into the mustang at all to add on a front spoiler? If so Im not so sure I want to do that anymore. I think it would be pretty cool and I found one for only 50 bucks so I figured that would be cool. anyways thats for any replys.

68sunlitgold

Brandon,
Not sure but I would imagine you would have to do some drilling since they did not come on the car. You know that the front spoiler was not available in '68. But I agree it does look good on some cars.
Doug

OP
OP
B

BrandonB

Ah thats cool I didnt know they werent available in 68. I guess Ill pass thanks Doug you've helped me out countless times!

P.S. Hows everything over seas?

68sunlitgold

I am actually in the Inchon Airport getting ready to fly to Okinawa, Japan to do some flying. Almost have one year down and one to go. We (the family and I) are having a blast here. We went to Seoul yesterday to a festival which was outstanding. Work keeps me busy every day but the guys I work with make me look good, they are dedicated people. Hope to get back to the state sometime this year and will look up as many people as I can. Thanks for thinking about me.
Doug

OP
OP
B

BrandonB

always I may not have it written in text but I've got you, another friend thats doing something for the USMC deali ng with radios and now another friend whos going into data systems. So you guys are always on my mind.