• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1966 High Country Special

di81977

Not mine, just saw it on craigslist. Pretty interesting car - A code 4spd HCS

Got the vin and door tag info, Bob has confirmed it is a real HCS and that it is in his registry. Probably been in Colorado all its life.

It looks like a re-spray from Aspen Gold

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3388760621.html

gt/csj4

Not mine, just saw it on craigslist. Pretty interesting car - A code 4spd HCS

Got the vin and door tag info, Bob has confirmed it is a real HCS and that it is in his registry. Probably been in Colorado all its life.

It looks like a re-spray from Aspen Gold

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3388760621.html

Holy cow look at the badge placement wonder if it was installed this way?

hicountrybob

Holy cow look at the badge placement wonder if it was installed this way?

We've always HEARD, in our neighborhood, that placement was dealers choice! Nice HCS, and has been here in the Denver area for years and I've tracked this car to 3 different owners over the years.

hicountrybob

How can that be? The add clearly states "2 owner".

BTW I didn't know they made 3100 HCS. Sounds like an uninformed seller.

Right on, a very uninformed owner, apparently ie. newspaper ads of the time state 333 and/or 350 in railroads news. And when my friend, David, contacted this owner, was told he was not aware of our site? nor me with the registry. HC Bob here.

Northern Pony

I believe you are correct, my 65 GT Mustang had the GT badge above the "M" in the word Mustang , not above the "G".
BoB