• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 GT/CS Mustang

hotrodgrany

Another request to the 07 group--- While I've seen all the colors on dealer lots--taking a detailed look for more then a few seconds at a time becomes impossible with the buzz of irritating salesman.........thus unable to really 'look' and study aka compare and contrast.

Anyone out there with a set of interior pics of the 2 interior color options and what exterior color they have...

Thanks

If you still want to see this just check my pictures out

hotrodgrany

Well here is the after picture, I got them on as well as the engine intake cover

OK I got the stripes on the scope now, not great picture but just had to pass along.Don't worry about the water in front of the car, but had her in the country and you know those darn bug, had to wash them off as soon as I got home. By the way saw my first Stang I ever had the last two days, hoping she gets the 05 I had and I get this one back, I will also pass a pic of it too. plain, but if I get it back watch OUT.

Attachments

• PICT1720.JPG
    PICT1720.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 1995 Mustang 001.jpg
    1995 Mustang 001.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 21