• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS' make a splash at Wild West Mustang Show

Sarge

Excellent "resto" Mike and Robinette!!! I can't wait to see it in August. Like Jeff said, looking at the shell underneath the canopy last summer and seeing it in all it's glory is a real accomplishment! I'm sure both of you are proud of the hours of work between then and now.

Robert

68 special

WOW, congrats, what a change from the shag carpeted, fender flared, sidepiped, flamed version I last saw in Mustang Illustrated. They may not have finished it, but they did give it a good name. I'm glad it got into your hands, you've done an excellent job. Both cars look awesome. I don't know that I'll see it in person, so hopefully I'll see a spread in Mustang Monthly. Looks like a cover car to me.

Bret

somethingspecial

Thank You!!!!!

Thank you all for all the kind compliments. This was a labor of love for me, and a special attention to detail. I can't take all the credit here. Bob McClurg had a lot of the major work done ie. Body, trans, rearend, done for me before I baught it back. I just took it to the end. Well Worth It. Mike