• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy birthday

franklinair

Happy Birthday Mike (somethingspecial).:eek:
Hope you have a GREAT Birthday, and many, many thanks for the work you do for our site. (And tell Robinet I still love her!!)

Neil

clubpro

Happy Birthday Mike!!! Proud to have you as a friend. Hope you have a "Special" day with your family and friends.

Cheers,

Ron

CougarCJ

We need an appearance by Sheriff John.

Today is also the birthday of the Mercury Cougar, Sept 30, 1966.

Last edited:

clubpro

My bet is Mike is older than the Cougar, but they are both classics :)

somethingspecial

Thank you guys. I had a Wonderful Day just tinkering on cars (family had to work) and they all took me out to dinner last night. Couldn't ask for a better day. Thanks again for all the well wishes. Mike

Mustanger

I'm finally catching up, but here's Sheriff John and his cake ... enjoy the celebration :wink: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 16

CougarCJ

I'm finally catching up, but here's Sheriff John and his cake ... enjoy the celebration :wink: ...

I put a link (above) to the youtube birthday song. Wonder why I can't get it to embed?