• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Private Messages: '07 GT/CS advance orders--new info for you!

P

PNewitt

If you were one of the 16 people that sent me a private message regarding an advance order of a 2007 GT/CS, please check your messages for some interesting information that I just posted to you all.

Paul N.

hookedtrout

PNewitt said:
If you were one of the 16 people that sent me a private message regarding an advance order of a 2007 GT/CS, please check your messages for some interesting information that I just posted to you all.

Paul N.

Allrighty, enough of the James Bond top secret stuff, speak or hold peace.

Cory

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

shaken, but not stirred...

I have my "contacts", which will be revealed at a later time.

I don't mean to mislead anyone, but I need to hold on to some "secrecy" until I can say more. Let's just say that I'm doing what I can, and I'm trying to get some very early cars for those interested.

My book will also have some interesting history about the new car, too.

It's all in good intentions, for owners, and for the heritage of the GT/CS.

-"Q"