• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Who is going to the Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Ford show

bztz4m

I was wondering how many of you will be going to the Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Ford show on April 22.

I am cruising down with the California Mustang group, last year we had over 80 cars cruise down so if anyone one is interest in driving down go to ca-mustangs.com.

tworings

Tworings are planning to be there (but then, we only live about 12 miles north of Knotts :grin: ) Registration form is now available for download:

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/

Hey - are we going to select a meeting place so we can drive in together (like last year?) Dinner Saturday night?

Diesel Donna

CalifGirl...will you be bringing the CS?? Wow...would be cool to have your debut at Knott's with your new paint and all.

I suppooooooose I could attend this show. :wink: Have my registration form and all...okay. I'll go.:grin:

CALIF GIRL

Donna.

Yes, I will bring my car...I got it back yesterday...Looks good..It rained all the way home..I will post photos as soon as I get a chance to take some....

Joe,
I'll let you off the hook for Knott's, only because it's not in L.A. County...

Are we all planning on entering as 68 coupes so we can all be together?
As the time gets closer we should come up with a place for dinner and a place to meet to all drive in together like last year..

I plan on bringing a camera so I can take lots of photos topost.

tworings

Diesel Donna said:
Ooohhh I never did post my pictures from last year at the dinner.:embarass:

Ah...maybe I'd better take some pictures this year. I'm pretty good about posting pictures...right Donna? :grin:

Russ

My wife and I are planning to take the Highland Green GT/CS to the show. Hope to see many of the GT/CS folks in Buena Park.
Russ

our special

Well folks, it looks like we are finally going to make it to California and the Fabulous Ford show. Unfortunately without the CS, because the drive from Eastern Canada would take more time then we have, not to mention the snow that we will still have in April.

We have submitted information for our passports and hopefully they will be processed in time. There is quite a back up in processing because of the number of Snow Birds entering the U.S. and the first time that a passport is required. This will be our first time in California and I am looking forward to the trip and meeting you guys & gals.

The folks that we will be traveling with have been there many times and are quite familiar with the area so that will be a bonus.

Dave

Diesel Donna

Well folks, it looks like we are finally going to make it to California and the Fabulous Ford show. Unfortunately without the CS, because the drive from Eastern Canada would take more time then we have, not to mention the snow that we will still have in April.

We have submitted information for our passports and hopefully they will be processed in time. There is quite a back up in processing because of the number of Snow Birds entering the U.S. and the first time that a passport is required. This will be our first time in California and I am looking forward to the trip and meeting you guys & gals.

The folks that we will be traveling with have been there many times and are quite familiar with the area so that will be a bonus.

Dave

Oh boy Dave! Glad to hear you can make it! I met your friends last year, very very nice group! I look forward to meeting you.

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

I just got my conformation card in the mail today for the show....So I hope I see alot of other GT/CS there in April.