• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ horse power

hcsstang

My son came home with a 07 Shelby about six months ago. Since than he has added a few modification and he put it on a dyno. He called to tell me that he has 787 to the rear wheels. I will not drive it.

franklinair

700+ HP? Omigosh.
Where does one get to use that much power, and why?

Neil :eek:

Last edited:

J.Bart

My son came home with a 07 Shelby about six months ago. Since than he has added a few modification and he put it on a dyno. He called to tell me that he has 787 to the rear wheels. I will not drive it.

i guess i should ask if it is a shelby gt or gt500?

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

2007 GT 500 KENNE BELL 3.6LC,18-19 POUNDS OF BOOST.RUNS AWESOME
100_1890.jpg

100_1893.jpg

rvrtrash

Very nice! I think I need a supercharger on my Shelby GT (4.6).

Steve

joedls

Well find me a good deal on one, then help me put it on and I'll buy you dark beer until you go into a coma. :wink:

Steve

Here's a Whipple.

Here's a Procharger, but it's not a complete kit.

Here's a Vortech.

And here's a hell of a deal on a turbo kit.

You're limited to 450 - 500 RWHP with the stock bottom end, but that's good enough to get you into the 11s easily.

rvrtrash

Here's a Whipple.

Here's a Procharger, but it's not a complete kit.

Here's a Vortech.

And here's a hell of a deal on a turbo kit.

You're limited to 450 - 500 RWHP with the stock bottom end, but that's good enough to get you into the 11s easily.

Thanks Joe. I should've mentioned I have an automatic, which limits my horsepower, but I saved a couple of links off the ones you gave me for future reference. Appreciate it.

Steve

joedls

Thanks Joe. I should've mentioned I have an automatic, which limits my horsepower, but I saved a couple of links off the ones you gave me for future reference. Appreciate it.

Steve

You'd be surprised at how much those automatics can handle. Guys are running them deep into the 10s.