• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

A Horse ate our Mustang

bigskygt

A few years ago we had our CS painted by a friend and it was screwed up. It was never finished. My wife bought me a drive line for christmas this year. I took it in to have some transmission work done, after I installed it. When the guy was finished he parked it in his pasture with a horse. The horse proceded to eat the paint and windows with his big teeth. There were other cars in this field (not touched) We had scratches everywhere. Our friend was horrified. His insurance is now paying for my car to painted to completion. Thank you Lord!!! We have been driving this car for two years in this condition with out any scripts, chrome. and stripes, wondering when we would ever be able to repaint it. The Lord works in mysterious ways. We are so excited to finish our car. Does any one out there have a good car story.

Andrew

Sure do. My restoration was financed by the insurance company for the mechanic who forgot to put the car in park(while running) and it ended up backing into a building(thankfully it was a shack), but it put me on the road to completion far ahead on schedule. And the owner of the building got new siding

OP
OP
B

bigskygt

Its always nice when an insurance company really does there job, GREAT Story.

rvrtrash

It would be pretty hard to top those stories. All I can ad is I was watching some show on TV about the birth of muscle cars and someone was talking about a time they were filming an ad for the GTO with a tiger in the car and it went nuts. They had to stand there and watch while the tiger ate the interior.
Steve