• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Calif Spec Script and rear side reflector needed

gtcs1

Hi,
I need a "California Special" script for one side, at least the "special" portion being broken. Also a rear surface mount reflector. I prefer original parts, not repro.

If you can help, let me know

6t8-390gt

Are you looking for NOS, used or reproduction? The reproduction reflectors use original ford tooling and are available at most suppliers.

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

6t8-390gt said:
Are you looking for NOS, used or reproduction? The reproduction reflectors use original ford tooling and are available at most suppliers.

Unless I am unsuccessfull at finding them. my choice (in order of preference) would be for NOS, then used in good shape. If not I'll have to go for repros.

Thanks

Last edited:

Perkchiro

I've got two used reflectors with unbroken plastic. The chrome is pitted but they would be ok for a daily driver. I replaced mine with new reproductions and they were a bit pricey, but they look good. If you want perfection, I would go that route. If you want the used look, PM me.

Steve

rvrtrash

I went out and dug through my spare parts last night. I have the "California" but not the "Special". Sorry.:sad:

Steve

case12

I dug through my parts and all I have is the "special". between steve and myself, you have whole part. you can probably buy these cheaper from a dealer? the "special" is yours if you want it. PM me. casey